It's the night before D-Day, 1944. The soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division are about to be dropped into Normandy behind enemy lines.
As Sergeant Baker, you must lead your paratrooper squad through eight harrowing days that will define history ... and unite you forever as brothers in arms ...
- First title of its kind: Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30™ is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
- Real military tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
- Real soldiers: A cast of more than 20 characters, all with distinct personalities, appearances, and styles.
- Revolutionary A.I. system: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and maneuver to flank and kill foes.
- Unprecedented authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events, and equipment have been recreated from U.S. Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance imagery, and eyewitness accounts.
- Innovative multiplayer: Players command three-man A.I. teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish realistic objectives.
- Immersive story: Gameplay based on real events from the D-Day period.