The best-selling Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® saga takes on an entirely new direction. Play as a double agent spy for the first time ever in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent™.
Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game. Experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. Lie. Kill. Sabotage. Betray. Above all, protect the innocent.
How far will you go to gain the enemy's trust? As covert operative Sam Fisher, infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. Carefully weigh the consequences of your actions—kill too many terrorists and blow your cover. Hesitate and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
- Double agent gameplay: Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives. Choose whose priorities to support, and whose to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to shockingly different endings.
- Weapons and gadgets: As you progress, get upgraded prototype gadgets and weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills.
- Authentic tactics: Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies' plans. Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain their trust.
- International espionage: Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction.
- Extreme gameplay: Conduct your missions underwater amidst churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke.