Meet BUG!, the gnat-brained action hero with a little talent, a bit of style and a big dose of ego. This is his big break - a starring role in a major motion interactive game. The plot: bitchy widow Queen Cadavra has nabbed all his pals. BUG! has to save them before she eats them for lunch!
- Fabulous SGI-rendered 3D characters, real-time 3D scenarios, platform play mechanics, and even a stunt BUG! - Squeak Preview
- Six acts, 18 totally infested stages. Stink bugs, beetles, spiders and bees. You'll want to shave half your hair and set the other half on fire. - Rolling Flea
- This jerk spits gobs of bug juice! I kept checking my popcorn for loogies! - Live Fast, Die Young Gaming
- Straight from the pooch's back to you. A flea-blown actor takes the role of the baddest superhero on Sega Saturn ... But can he act? - Worm Digest
- I thought he stunk but my ant liked him. - Bug Illustrated
[Bug!, Back Cover]