Kung Fu Chaos is a funny and broadly appealing brawler game, inspired by the '70s Kung Fu movie era. You fight as one of nine characters (three of which are unlockable), whose looks, moves, and taunts are derived from the movie icons they represent. Your quest for movie stardom places you on the dynamic set, and when the cameras start to roll, you fight with over-the-top, Hong-Kong-style combat, including leaps, flying limbs, and multiple-opponent-style action.
"Is Kung Fu Chaos a hit? Hi yaaa!" Rated "Top Game"
"Editor's Choice: Highly recommended … 9.2 out of 10."
"Microsoft's butt-kickin' sleeper-hit for 2003! Microsoft and Just Add Monsters have truly outdone themselves … Rated 5 out of 5."
This is one of the reasons to go out and get an Xbox—because you won't get this anywhere else."
—Next Level Gaming
- Fight in Kung Fu style, complete with smack talk: Pummel friends with slick combat moves, and addinsult to injury with viciously hilarious taunts.
- Choose from an array of wild and crazy characters: Characters are a witty reprise of classic 70's movers and shakers and traditional martial arts film icons.Nine characters are availableto choose from (three areunlockable), each designed to look, fight, and hurl abuse in his or her own kick-butt manner.
- Battle it out in film set environments: Work your way through 21 diverse levels. The moving film sets provide dynamic and interactive environments for fighting.
- Enjoy fun and easy gameplay: Kung Fu Chaos provides a rewarding and humorous fighting experience for everyone from first-time players to non-fighting gamers to experienced video game fanatics. Characters possess a discoverable and diverse set of fight moves that can be mastered for added fun and competition.
- Listen to funky tunes: Featuring hallmark songs such as "Kung Fu Fighting," "Enter The Dragon," and others.
Six Gameplay Modes:
- Ninja Challenge: Choose an actor, and fight your way through a clan of mysterious evil ninjas on a series of spectacular movie sets. You must play Ninja Challenge to unlock levels and characters for the other modes of play.
- Battle Game: Choose a character, and fight against your co-stars on the sets and in the scenes of your choosing. You can either choose to fight against the A.I. oragainst up to three other players on asingle Xbox.
- Championship: Choose a character, and fight against your friends or the computer through all three scenes of a single level. You can either choose to fight against the A.I. or against up to three other players on asingle Xbox.
- Mini-Series: Choose a character, and get ready for a wild ride! Each character's journey is different, and you never know which scene or options you'll wind up with. You have to win in each scene to advance to the next.
- Freestyle: Fight in an open arena against the A.I. or with up tothree players on a single Xbox. This is the perfect place to perfect your Kung Fu technique.
- Rehearsal: Learn the basic battle moves to improve your Kung Fu technique.