By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buy a PS3 now people

If you are yet to make the decision on a HD console. Well MGS 4, GTA 4, COD 4, UnCharted, Ratchet:ToD. On the way: LBP, Socom, R2, GT 5, FF XIII, FF XIII Versus etc. Great list of games there. well buy a PS3 now. $400 is very cheap. You get free online which is the best. HOME is great and out in two months time.

I have bought my PS3 on June 12th, the day MGS 4 launched it is amazing, great game. I have passed it three times and MGO was a blast too. I just picked up UnCharted, GTA 4 and COD 4. Looking forward to the upcoming games.

PS3 is the best console I have ever played. The graphics and realism is breath taking. Blu-Ray all the way baby.

Around the Network
DarkLord2008 said:

If you yet to make the decision on a HD console. Well MGS 4, GTA 4, COD 4, UnCharted, Ratchet:ToD. On the way: LBP, Socom, R2, GT 5, FF XIII, FF XIII Versus etc. Great list of games there. well buy a PS3 now. $400 is very cheap. You get free online which is the best. HOME is great and out in two months time.

I have bought my PS3 on June 12th, the day MGS 4 launched it is amazing, great game. I have passed it three times and MGO was a blast too. I just picked up UnCharted, GTA 4 and COD 4. Looking forward to the upcoming games.

Only drawback with the PS3 is it uses heaps of electricity. Well my folks foot the bill its sweet. I have heard PS3 uses 5 times more electricity than the other consoles. Not a big deal.

The PS3 actually uses 5 times more energy than the United States.  True story.

I think that energy usage is on the launch units with the bigger chips, but I could be wrong. Either way, grats on the console, and I hope you have some heavy duty flame proof gear.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

DarkLord2008 said:

If you yet to make the decision on a HD console. Well MGS 4, GTA 4, COD 4, UnCharted, Ratchet:ToD. On the way: LBP, Socom, R2, GT 5, FF XIII, FF XIII Versus etc. Great list of games there. well buy a PS3 now. $400 is very cheap. You get free online which is the best. HOME is great and out in two months time.

Only drawback with the PS3 is it uses heaps of electricity. Well my folks foot the bill its sweet. I have heard PS3 uses 5 times more electricity than the other consoles. Not a big deal.

Why do I have the funny feeling this entire post was boosted off sdf's site?

the ps3 uses alot less energy now.

Around the Network

All the European and Japanese buddies are jumping on board and buying the PS3 and numbers are going along well.

Now United States and Canada citizens. The 80GB should be in abundance soon and get there and buy a PS3 today. The economy needs you to buy PS3's and help the market grow.

obieslut said:
the ps3 uses alot less energy now.

Thats a good thing. Its what the console has to offer is what gets people to buy it. PS3 free online, Blu-Ray great list of games current and future games look amazing. PS3's future looks great.

No.

Great.... At least it's a bit different than the KH3 argument again.

madskillz said:
DarkLord2008 said:

Why do I have the funny feeling this entire post was boosted off sdf's site?

Then SDF, nominally and obviously a joke site, comes out looking good.

PS3 uses less electricity now than it did previously.  It still cures cancer, though.