By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preditcion: The end of the Wii

Its only a matter of time, (SHAMS this )

I predict my biggest and best prediction yet.

GTA 4 will kill the wii, and sales will drop for the system, the 360 will seem like its made a huge comeback and likely outsell the wii World wide (with the exception of japan) as for the PS3 I will say it will fall under the 360 and probably match wii sales world wide.

This all comes with this:

GTA is the game that made the ps2, it will define this gen, and will redeem us of this drought.

The wii is a great console, but not one that deserves these sales, I am expecting that GTA 4 will bring the PS3 up and 360 much higher than halo 3 achieved.

This is my prediction, GTA will kill the wii.

mM
Around the Network

Yes!

GTA will kill the Wii!

Just like Lair was supposed to.

So on Tuesday I should expect my Wii to just blow up or something while I play GTAIV on my 360?

Leo-J makes me cry :(.

Oh. You're still here.

Around the Network

I thought you left?

On a more serious note, are you for real?

You misspelled 'joke'

Any sort of bet you'd like to make on this subject leo? As in Wii gets consistently outsold by a specified margin or something like that?

I should be shocked somebody would proclaim Wii doom for any reason on the eve of Wii Fit but with leo it's hardly a surprise.

lol Good one Leo-j.

leo-j you are a great poster in vgchartz but to be honest, not even GTAIV can stop Wii of being the top seller in this generation...

Stever89 said:
I thought you left?

On a more serious note, are you for real?

Sadly he is.