By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - that was an elephant in Kazakhstan that could speak!!!!!!!!

In in the Karaganda Zoo in Kazakhstan there was an elephant name Batyr that could speak some Russian and Kazakh

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really lame that he is dead, but still that is really something

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Must....not......make.....joke.....

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

wha.......

ok, so where is Borat?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/0701/borat_lebanon0109.jpg">

Great success! 

Around the Network

My old cat used to be able to say 'hello', it sounded more like 'awlo'.

I bet he just swallowed a tourists mobile phone and you could hear people on the other end.

Probably what killed him.

Bah, that's nothing. My pet talks all the time. He's sitting on my shoulder mumbling right now.

Shambolic said:
I bet he just swallowed a tourists mobile phone and you could hear people on the other end.

Probably what killed him.

No seriously he died in 1993 from kidney trouble, furthermore there were books and such written about this elephant, look him up it is really cool

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a video proving this? that would be like some little kid saying their stuffed animal talks to them....