By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Buy subconscious Demon's Soul ban

I have reports from other PS3 users wanting to get the game indicating to me best buy does not have the game in their store or online.

To confirm I went to 2 different best buy's here in the center of the universe that is northern va and both locations did not have it.

Its their loss I guess.

Around the Network

Well good thing I didn't go there looking for it today and managed to grab the only extra copy Gamestop ordered.

Wtf?? Not even on the site?

4 ≈ One

Ummm...I thought it just shipped today...likely not in most stores till tomorrow...

I preordered from Gamestop and they told me it would be in tomorrow.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Funny thing is my Local Gamestop only getting 3 copies in. No one pre-ordered it. Going to pick up either NBA210 or Demon Soul tonight. Most likely NBA2K10 though.

Around the Network

Ah, forgot about that. Unless it's a huge game (like Halo, GTA, ect) games usually ship on Tuesday so they are technically released but places don't usually get them until Wednesdays.

That said, Gamestops near me had them since I picked one up over lunch and saw another guy with his collector's edition that I assume he got at one of the three Gamestops within a mile near me.

It's not even available in that whole province of Canada:

And that's where I live!

Stupid french law...

But I pre-ordered it on amazon so everything is alright :)

Boutros said:

And that's where I live!

Stupid french law...

I live in Québec too and my ebgames store told me they are at the head office today being shipped for tomorrow (october 7th). I can't wait to get my deluxe edition :D

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Hiko said:
Boutros said:

And that's where I live!

Stupid french law...

I live in Québec too and my ebgames store told me they are at the head office today being shipped for tomorrow (october 7th). I can't wait to get my deluxe edition :D

I was ready for Demons Souls to be my first Deluxe version I EVER bought, but gamestop was no longer selling them, and I had 55 dollars on the "Card", so I was kind of committed to buying it there.  I'm hoping by some miracle they get an extra deluxe copy somehow and they let me get that instead, but not holding my breath....

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

epicurean said:
Ummm...I thought it just shipped today...likely not in most stores till tomorrow...

I preordered from Gamestop and they told me it would be in tomorrow.

I thought the same thing but they had SAW, the new star wars, nba 2k10 and nba live 10...

odd indeed.