By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Remembering Pikmin 2 8/30/04

The sequal to one of the  best games of all time hits five years old. 5 years ago this was released in America.
Happy right on time birthday. I would've never knew if somone didin't remind me
Now that's a half a decade old where is pikmin 3? Though a better question is where is pikmin 2 new play control
for America!?!? This was inspired by theArtist whose made a tread celabrating super mario sunshine's birthday
This is used for commercial use only and not to be used without the owner's permission . All rights reserved

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

BEST GAME EVER!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

one of the greatest games of all time!

this is what it was originally supposed to be until they decided to make it pikmin

killeryoshis said:

The sequal to one of the  best games of all time hits five years old. 5 years ago this was released in America.
Happy right on time birthday. I would've never knew if somone didin't remind me
Now that's a half a decade old where is pikmin 3? Though a better question is where is pikmin 2 new play control
for America!?!? This was inspired by theArtist whose made a tread celabrating super mario sunshine's birthday
This is used for commercial use only and not to be used without the owner's permission . All rights reserved

thanks for mentioning me :) Everyone should join in the fun and try to remember when these old games came out but more importantly not every Nintendo game, the ones that are forgotten and praise worthy. I myself have not played Pikmin or Pikmin 2. But I do plan on adding these to my collection sometime in the future. But I do agree with you I want to see Pikmin 3!

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

Go Pikmin 2 best game ever until Pikmin 3 LOL!!

Sadly I won't be able to play Pikmin 3 because my wii broke today!! I am mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry we are talking about pikmin 2 not my issues

Go Pikmin!!(MAD)