By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So, now that we have seen Sony's hand do you think they'll...

Be able to reach their 13 million projection? They are 11.9 million away. I think it could be very close. I don't think it will be the holiday that will determine it. I think it will be how well it sustains the sales in the following months leading to April. The games in the first quarter need to do it in my opinion.

Around the Network

For all the people saying it will happen, you should really break down your numbers. It's really easy to say it will, but to put a realistic scenario together is not so easy. I see to many people just saying OMG PS3 slim FF13 GT5 of course it will.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sure as hell will come close, thats good enough.

We cant say it will or wont, we dont know

mM

It all depends on the advertising.

Around the Network

Nope I'm guessing 10-12M

LOL @ kowenicki. No chance at all? You don't think this will be a massive holiday with GT5 and FF13? Then followed by GoW? not to mention price drop and slim. Seriously,

none of you seem to B_E_L_I_E_V_E. (neither do i) they probably won't make such a high mark, but they'll be selling a whole lot better now that it's 100 dollars cheaper.

You AND JOHN didn't believe they'd drop the price by 100.... look how that turned out.

JEDE3 said:

LOL @ kowenicki. No chance at all? You don't think this will be a massive holiday with GT5 and FF13? Then followed by GoW? not to mention price drop and slim. Seriously,

The PS3 could have a massive holiday season and still miss the target by 2 million.  Rather than just spewing about GT5 and FF13 like I was just saying earlier why don't you actually break it down.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X