By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to get a girlfriend?

I'm not going to spill my dating history on here nor my age, but I've been out of the dating realm for almost a year now. I am in high school, and not many girls have expressed interest in me, and the ones that have, I'm not particularly interested in dating them. I am extremely shy when trying to get a girl's attention, especially when I hardly know her. And no, I'm not that quiet kid who sits in the back of the classroom, reeks of B.O and never says a word. I'm only quiet around people I hardly know. I've had girls tell me I'm cute, but nothing ever seems to come out of that. I've only dated once, but she came onto me so strong and I didn't want to continue the relationship. I'm not going to post a picture of myself because I don't want to promote my real self all over the internet. I've probably missed a lot of points here, so ask me questions. I just want to know this: What are the best ways to get a girl and how do I do it in a way that doesn't turn her off? I'm not that skilled in the dating area, so help me out if you can.

Around the Network

No problem son let me guide you.

Things that will make it easy for you to get a girlfriend speaking from my own experience.

1. - It helps if your close friends with a girl, this way it wil make it easier for you to hook up with her friends. If your close friend is introducing you to her friend you are all but there. She has approved you.

2 - Never be shy, if your being shy it will make it extremely difficult. My advice is be yourself, be confident enough and be a gentlemen at all times ladies love it.

3 - Is there is a girl in your class you fancy? if so approach her, get to know her and take it from there. Being in the same class with a girl you like is really helpful.

4 - Make sure you've got great dress sense, you have to stand out and look handsome at all times. You have to represent

5 - Make sure youre financially stable, its important to have some cash in the bank. When you want to take the girl out for a drink or a movie.

6 - It would be a bonus if you have a steady job it will make you make you feel independent, it can give you the confidence you need to approach a girl + you can use the money to buy her gifts like lingerie or perfume 

Hope it helps.

Speak to Trashleg maybe she can guide you

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Best way to get a girlfriend - act confident in everything you do and have a sense of humor.

Confidence (almost on the edge of conceit) is the greatest aphrodisiac to women.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Best way to get a girl? Get off vgchartz is a start - unless she's nuts about video games.

Unplug and hang out with her as a friend.

Start with chloroform and a rag. The rest usually just falls into place.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:

No problem son let me guide you.

Things that will make it easy for you to get a girlfriend speaking from my own experience.

1. - It helps if your close friends with a girl, this way it wil make it easier for you to hook up with her friends. If your close friend is introducing you to her friend you are all but there. She has approved you. - actually, having a girl as your friend will help you understand women a lot better.

2 - Never be shy, if your being shy it will make it extremely difficult. My advice is be yourself, be confident enough and be a gentlemen at all times ladies love it.

3 - Is there is a girl in your class you fancy? if so approach her, get to know her and take it from there. Being in the same class with a girl you like is really helpful. - dude, this could hella creep her out.

4 - Make sure you've got great dress sense, you have to stand out and look handsome at all times. You have to represent kinda - but you can be butt ugly but know how to spit your game, you can have her. You have to know your weaknesses.

5 - Make sure youre financially stable, its important to have some cash in the bank. When you want to take the girl out for a drink or a movie. I have had women pay my way - and buy my dinner. One cat I know was unemployed and women spent cash on him. It helps, but isn't necessary.

6 - It would be a bonus if you have a steady job it will make you make you feel independent, it can give you the confidence you need to approach a girl + you can use the money to buy her gifts like lingerie or perfume 

Hope it helps.

Speak to Trashleg maybe she can guide you

ROTFL!!!!!

Onyxmeth said:

Start with chloroform and a rag. The rest usually just falls into place.

+1. THIS!

Pretty embarassing if you cant even pay for your girl. I guess thats the difference between boys and men

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

megaman.2. said:
I would not let a girl pay for me man! Where's your pride get a job!!

I have a job - and had one at the time! Outside of my family, I have bought just two women gifts. Two. And one is my wife. I did buy a halter sundress for my wife (just a friend at the time) but another friend begged me out of it - promised she'd model it for me so I let her have it.

Seriously, it's nothing to have a woman spend her cash on you. It's not disrespect - it's just having game.

madskillz said:
megaman.2. said:
I would not let a girl pay for me man! Where's your pride get a job!!

I have a job - and had one at the time! Outside of my family, I have bought just two women gifts. Two. And one is my wife. I did buy a halter sundress for my wife (just a friend at the time) but another friend begged me out of it - promised she'd model it for me so I let her have it.

Seriously, it's nothing to have a woman spend her cash on you. It's not disrespect - it's just having game.

haha fair point, but I personally would not feel comfortable with it.

</embed>