By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

This thread has been moved to off-topic and will continue here. Twesterm thought that this didn't belong in website. While I disagree, he's a mod and I can do nothing about it. The votes from before have been counted.

RULES:

1. NO SEXUAL HARASSMENT! This will not be tolerated under any circumstance, straight or gay harassment. I have alerted Nordlead about the thread and any sexual statements WILL BE REPORTED. Making fun of someone is also filed under here as NO.

2. Regular elimination game rules apply. add 1, subtract 3 (1 from 3 people ONLY) for who you think is most/least attractive. Vote once every 3 hours.

3. Copy/paste the previous person's results, and do your own math and keep an order. Label the previous poster's name so we avoid confusion.

4. As of right now, contestents are not allowed to vote anymore. Too much damage has been done, and we know too much.

Voter's pictures will remain only on page 1 for reference.

O-D-C

Esmoreit

WessleWoggle

zexen_lowe

TheRealMafoo (right)

RCTjunkie

NightstrikerX

EPP

axumblade

PDF

D_Boy

Necromunda

Kamal

pbroy (bottem)

trashleg

pearljammer

lolita

fmc83

nojustno

hatmoza

Don't discriminate by size of pic, blurriness, or gender.

VOTING FOR A GUY DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY!

It means you're so confident of your masculinity, that you're not afraid to rate guys.

If I need to make edits, PM me.

Previous voter: blacksaber

trashleg - 12

lolita - 11
NightstrikerX - 11

O-D-C - 10
Esmoreit - 10
Zexen_lowe - 10
TheRealMafoo - 10
axumblade - 10
PDF - 10
D_Boy - 10
Necromunda - 10
Kamal - 10
pbroy - 10
pearljammer - 10
nojustno - 10

RCTjunkie - 9

Hatmoza - 8
fmc83 - 8
EPP - 8

WessleWoggle - 6

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I'd vote for myself but I'd rather not be solely in charge of inflating my own ego. You were right to want to take it out of Off Topic though. Nobody's voted on it since you moved it. x.o

I think most contestents are thinking that... maybe that'll change once their vote count lowers to 3. lol

I can't believe no one's voting. The entry thread has over 200 replies, why is the actual contest dead? -_-

RCTjunkie said:
axumblade said:
I'd vote for myself but I'd rather not be solely in charge of inflating my own ego. You were right to want to take it out of Off Topic though. Nobody's voted on it since you moved it. x.o

I think most contestents are thinking that... maybe that'll change once their vote count lowers to 3. lol

I can't believe no one's voting. The entry thread has over 200 replies, why is the actual contest dead? -_-

The contest is dead because you wouldn't let me join. Everyone wants to vote on my sexiness. In fact it should be a fight to the death between me and d21lewis, but we're being discriminated against.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
RCTjunkie said:
axumblade said:

The contest is dead because you wouldn't let me join. Everyone wants to vote on my sexiness. In fact it should be a fight to the death between me and d21lewis, but we're being discriminated against.

Both of you had a four day's chance, and never entered.

If you two want to fight on your "sexiness" (notice the quotes), I may do a "Most Attractive User" 2.0 thread for all new contestents.

RCTjunkie said:
Onyxmeth said:
RCTjunkie said:
axumblade said:

If you two want to fight on your "sexiness" (notice the quotes), I may do a "Most Attractive User" 2.0 thread for all new contestents.

Unfortunately for us, we have lives...and women to please. We can't be on here 24/7.

I demand a recount! This contest isn't sexy until me and d21lewis are putting these boys and girls in their place.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
RCTjunkie said:
Onyxmeth said:
RCTjunkie said:
axumblade said:

Unfortunately for us, we have lives...and women to please. We can't be on here 24/7.

I demand a recount! This contest isn't sexy until me and d21lewis are putting these boys and girls in their place.

I know plenty of people that have lives and can go on a website at least twice a week. And at the woman to please, I presume it means vacuuming the carpets and washing the dishes?

And it was never a count. You showed your pic, confirmed your entry, and you're in. And why are you so interested in d21lewis?

RCTjunkie said:

I know plenty of people that have lives and can go on a website at least twice a week. And at the woman to please, I presume it means vacuuming the carpets and washing the dishes?

And it was never a count. You showed your pic, confirmed your entry, and you're in. And why are you so interested in d21lewis?

Well it has something to do with carpets. I don't know if vacuuming is the right word though.

I still demand my recount. Sexiness cannot be denied or discriminated against!

I'm not interested in d21lewis. I just feel bad he wasn't allowed to enter. When he finds out about this, he'll be distraught. However, if I were interested in him, he'd be a damn lucky man and he knows it.

axumblade said:
Onyxmeth said:
RCTjunkie said:

Well it has something to do with carpets. I don't know if vacuuming is the right word though.

I still demand my recount. Sexiness cannot be denied or discriminated against!

I'm not interested in d21lewis. I just feel bad he wasn't allowed to enter. When he finds out about this, he'll be distraught. However, if I were interested in him, he'd be a damn lucky man and he knows it.

You can enter the next "most attractive user elimination game." I think RCT could only fit so much sexiness into one thread. And while I'm sure he doesn't think you're not qualified, I don't think he knew you'd be interested. Although I may have bribed him not to put in d21lewis so that I'd have a better chance at winning!

Well if you're really Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory, I'll go ahead and edit he votes and make sure you win Mr. Sexy.

RCT, can you please re-adjust the settigs on my picture? I'm not that stumpy. If you like I can adjust it myself.

trashleg - 12

lolita - 11
NightstrikerX - 11
nojustno - 11

O-D-C - 10
Esmoreit - 10
Zexen_lowe - 10
TheRealMafoo - 10
axumblade - 10
PDF - 10
D_Boy - 10
Necromunda - 10
pbroy - 10
pearljammer - 10

RCTjunkie - 9
Kamal - 9

EPP - 8

Hatmoza - 7
fmc83 - 7

WessleWoggle - 6

(not voting for myself, and trying to keep the ladies a bit out so the contest is more interesting)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

^Fixed it.

Previous voter: Esmoreit

trashleg - 12

lolita - 11
NightstrikerX - 11
axumblade - 11 (+)

nojustno - 10 (-)
O-D-C - 10
Esmoreit - 10
Zexen_lowe - 10
TheRealMafoo - 10