By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Google hides Triforce in Earth Day logo

Google hides Triforce in Earth Day logo

We alreayd know that some of the Google staff are really into The Legend of Zelda. They’ve proven their love in the past via cosplay pictures. Now it looks like they’ve slipped a nod to the series in their special Earth Day logo.

If you can’t find the Triforce symbol in teh picture above, click through the jump to see the area highlighted. Thanks to Ruud for the heads up!

Around the Network

cool!

this must mean Google will buy out Nintendo... j/k

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

just ot let you know the triforce was in other things before zelda

awesome

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

In fact, it is a Shinto symbol which, being an animist religion, honors the spirit of nature.

Hence why it is on a picture for "Earth day"

^ ah interesting!

O_o how did you notice that?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

theprof00 said:
In fact, it is a Shinto symbol which, being an animist religion, honors the spirit of nature.

Hence why it is on a picture for "Earth day"

and why the three pieces of the triforce in the game represent the 3 goddess who brought about the world in the game.

i love when peopel think games, manga or other stuff created some design.  heck even the swastica wasn't some nazi thing only.  ha they just ruined it

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!