By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW trailers for Tales of Graces (Wii), Vesperia (PS3) and VS (PSP)

mms://221.243.119.235/tov/tov_pv_1m_vjxoj.wmv
mms://221.243.119.235/tog/tog_pv_1m_br19p.wmv
mms://221.243.119.235/xbox_tales/ps3/pv_1m_p2j6ks.wmv

Tales of Graces

Tales of VS

Tales of Vesperia PS3

Watch them and weep (tears of happiness).

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Wow, Tales of Graces looks fan-fucking-tastic. This'll be a first day purchase for me, even if we (europeans) get it a whole year later.

EDIT: WOW, Tales of VS is gonna have 35 characters? This may well be the second PSP purchase for me - EVER. The only game I've ever bought for PSP before is Castlevania. Impressive. Very impressive!

Noooo.... they aren't tears of hapiness.. the wind blew in my eye...

Tales of graces is Looking good....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I really need to learn Japanese

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

wonder what they are saying

Around the Network
Soriku said:

LMFAO Asbel is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai - same as Suzaku Kururugi!!! So can we get Suzaku's Eng VA for Asbel for the localization?

Is it just me or do others also don't have a clue what the kid is talking about??? Who? Who? & Who? xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Wow, Graces looks fabulous. Can't wait, but will have to... Damn.

Vesperia releases here in June, so that's about a year after the US, so if Graces releases in December in Japan (that's pushing it) we Europeans might have it in June 2011.

At least we'll get Fatal Frame...

So, how long before we see comparisons between the PS3 version of ToV with the 360 version?

I... I.... dammit, I might have to get a Wii when Grace comes to EU :(

Arrgh, I was hoping not to have to too....

mibuokami said:
I... I.... dammit, I might have to get a Wii when Grace comes to EU :(

Arrgh, I was hoping not to have to too....

S'okay, that's a long way off... hopefully there'll be other games out you like by then 

The game's lookin great. Haven't been on the site in a while so the PS3 ToV surprises me as well, the vid showed lots of stuff that wasn't in the original. Maybe I'll need to give it a rent.