By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 Reasons why PSN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XboxLive

Halo 3 twelve players match and there's lag WTF

Warhawk 32 players match and no lag even with a ton of players using lag switch there's still no lag

how come?!?

well am 9 reasons short but i think that one will do it

discuss

Edit: the 32 players servers in warhawk are the sony servers but you can still play a 24 players match in personal server without any lag 90% of the time

Edit: I just got my xbox and i was looking forward to using live when I got the first month free but I was very disappointed  when 4 of the 7 games i played so far in halo were very laggy

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

this is scientific and a half

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

That's all you could come up with?

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

yes why pay 50 a year for a lag fest

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Good grief man, Halo 3 has up to 16 players not 12. And it's because of dedicated servers.

Around the Network

Why pay 100 extra for a PS3?

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Well, if you say 10 reasons in the thread title, you might want to actually have 10 reasons...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

no fucking lag

The_God_of_War said:
Good grief man, Halo 3 has up to 16 players not 12. And it's because of dedicated servers.

i know

um..........give the 10 reasons!!!