By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a Xbox 360 or a PS3 ?

I already own a nintendo wii. The console is pretty great but I would like to play games like sport games (hockey, football and basket...), RPG, Shooters...

I plan to buy a new console but I don't know which one to choose ( of course). The two console seems pretty cools but I would choose a console that offers a lot of games. I don't care about movies, photos, music...

Should I buy a Xbox 360 or a ps3 ? Please, don't be fanatic... I don't want to start a war, I just want to find somes answers

Thanks !

Around the Network

But you know that you WILL get a war here.. so... just see what each one offers... and choose it.

Do research yourself, theres no reason for threads like this

Buy a 360 now, wait for the PS3 price drop.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

RPG, Shooters -> The Xbox 360 has quite a selection.

You should check out: Gears, Halo, Left 4 Dead for shooters and Fable 2, Mass Effect for WRPGs and Star Ocean, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey.

The PS3 has -> Fat Princess, the rest got eaten.

Tease.

Around the Network

If you like WRPG go 360(mass effect, fable, fallout dlc), if you like jrpg go 360(Star Ocean, Tales of Vesperia,Infinite UNdiscovery,Last Remnant,Blue Dragon(this one is terrible), if you like shooters go 360(halo, gears, left4dead),if you like to play online go 360, if you like great-looking games buy a ps3 and a great 2009 line-up go ps3.

But war... war never changes

you need to see which console has better SW for you and if you a ps3 u should wait im predicting a price cut b4 the year ends

Play Me

If money is an issue and you want to play online- ps3 win's this category. Otherwise 360 would probably be your best bet- 200 dollar entry price, wide game selection, etc.

PlayStation 3....free internet,great games already n coming soon...dont hav to get it fixed all the time!!

PLAYSTATION® is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Neither. Buy a gaming PC.