By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I finally bought my power.

so, on top of embezzling money from VGChartz, I have now bought the power of being a mod. To further expand my growing business, I will now sell protection for a mere VG$500/month

oh, and torrilian is now a mod, so congratulate him or I'll ban you unless you pay the protection fee

And so people know. I am still a Game Database admin, and the Prediction League Admin so if you need help in those areas just let me know.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I have a button, two peanuts and pocket lint... How much protection can I get from that?

Congratulations, you crooked bastard.

Kzoellner said:
I have a button, two peanuts and pocket lint... How much protection can I get from that?

I'll refrain from warning you if you upload a watermarked image

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

^ Ha, all in good cheers

Around the Network

Congrats!  New mods are always fun.  Now we'll have to see if Torillian follows Onyxmeth and becomes a mod and a douche all at the same time. 

Since you already are ;)

Congrats all round kids

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

DMeisterJ said:

Congrats!  New mods are always fun.  Now we'll have to see if Torillian follows Onyxmeth and becomes a mod and a douche all at the same time. 

Since you already are ;)

No need to wait for that! I thought Torillian had quite an attitude of his own already. Not saying it's a bad thing here! o_O

Hehe, congrats by the way.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

DMeisterJ said:

Since you already are ;)

don't worry, I'll probably live up to your expectations.

congrats nordlead on your modship, i just noticed that you are the only mod in my friends list :P

congrats to Torillian too

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434