By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Congratulations to Starcraft for successfully becoming a woman.

If people aren't already aware, starcraft (the male) has become become blue-lady (the female).

I think congratulations are in order here, its a big change for anyone to undergo and I believe that people on vgchartz, especially the Xbox fans in the Microsoft forums should have a chance to give their support and best wishes to blue-lady as s/he has undergone what many people call quite a difficult transition.

I wish you best of luck and I want to give a space for others on the forum to do the same. Good luck with your new identity, change can be hard and we all cannot fathom the trials you must be going through and thus we can only give you our support.

Tease.

Around the Network

Well it was pretty obvious...

RolStoppable said:
So does that also mean that starcraft a.k.a. blue-lady is really looking forward to the full frontal male nudity in the GTA IV DLC?

He always looks forward to full frontal male nudity.

I suspect GTA IV will surpass Fable 2 as his/her best game of all time, if thats what you mean Rol.

Tease.

Huh?

Can you rephrase that?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Squilliam said:
I suspect GTA IV will surpass Fable 2 as his/her best game of all time, if thats what you mean Rol.

Honestly, I don't know what I meant, but I wonder if blue-lady has the balls to post in this thread.

Probably not anymore, I hear that once they're gone they're gone!

Tease.

What about fake balls?

Galaki said:
What about fake balls?

He'll need them as his real ones have already been repurposed, see?

Tease.

haha lulz thats a funny op well good luck blue-lady

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I'm sure this is a big moment for them.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.