By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WET (PS3/360) 8 Minutes Of Gameplay Video

http://www.nextgenplayer.com/2008/12/exclusive-8-minutes-of-wet-gameplay.html

WET is a game that I actually thought was cancelled, but here it is. 8 whole minutes of gameplay after seeing nothing at all after the games announcement trailer.

"While the publishing fate of WET (360/PS3) remains in limbo, developer A2M from Montreal is still proceeding with their hot gun-totting action game WET.

The game tells the story of Rubi, an acrobatic, sword-wielding gun-for-hire who agrees to help a wealthy man find and bring back his wayward son. Soon enough all hell breaks loose and the tables are turned, as the man who hired her isn't who he appeared to be. Now Rubi's on the run, needing to find the man who left her for dead and leaving a massive body count in her wake.

A2M Senior Artistic Technical Director, David Lightbown, presented an exclusive 8 minute video of WET gameplay at MIGS 2008 and NextGen Player was given special permission to record the clip.

After watching the video I think you'll agree with me that Activision may have made a poor choice dropping this game. This game looks hot."

Around the Network

Bah it looks pretty generic, no personnality. But this could be a good surprise!

Fuck yes!
I thought this game was cancelled! Nice to see it still alive.........sorta.
I hope it finds a publisher.

Hmm.....I hope you can use the sword more. Gunplay looks pretty bad.

My god she's like a spider monkey....

She does do some pretty cool moves, but besides that the game didn't seem that appealing to me. We'll see how it turns out.

Around the Network
wfz said:
My god she's like a spider monkey....

She does do some pretty cool moves, but besides that the game didn't seem that appealing to me. We'll see how it turns out.

I agree. She does pulls out some pretty awesome moves,  but it's not just grabbing me just yet. I think it will be better the judge the game closer to release.

Looks a lot like that Chow Yun Fat game, which isn't a good thing.

deja -bu,,,,,,, is tomd raider..I like is sexy.....

Lol, if Dante was acrobatic a woman. He would be her.
I guess it could be fun, but this game has something to prove before I'm buying it.

where have i sen this type of game before (bullet witch, devil may cry, PN 03,...list can go on and one)