By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i got wondering how my taste in women has changed over the years and the weird thing is i have come to the conclusion i like women in power and being 16 the only women who have power i know are the teachers

so i was wondering if u guys had ever wanted to do a teacher

Around the Network

the teacher i find myself attracted at the moment is my law teacher shes is so hot

My business teacher was really smoking.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Oh man, this thread is bound for success.

lol I know what you mean dogsforlife she is hot

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network
dogsforlife said:

i got wondering how my taste in women has changed over the years and the weird thing is i have come to the conclusion i like women in power and being 16 the only women who have power i know are the teachers

Really, those are the only ones? Oprah fits this description, although I'm not sure if you'd consider her attractive. And when you're older (although there's nothing stopping you now), there are plenty of sites that can help you discover what you like. For example, Vgchartz taught me about my love of sales numbers...

MontanaHatchet said:
dogsforlife said:

Really, those are the only ones? Oprah fits this description, although I'm not sure if you'd consider her attractive. And when you're older (although there's nothing stopping you now), there are plenty of sites that can help you discover what you like. For example, Vgchartz taught me about my love of sales numbers...

LOL they have to be attractive as well

Most kids at my school fancied loads of teachers, I even fancied one. But I'm afraid that there is only one requirement for being 'the hot teacher' in school, you have to be under 35.

You will grow up and think half of those teachers were butt ugly.

dogsforlife said:
MontanaHatchet said:
dogsforlife said:

LOL they have to be attractive as well

To be fair, she's married to a powerful man. But this is a woman who still controls a decent bit of money:

not this one shes 0nly 26

i know shes ten years older and in my opinion that makes her ten times as attractive