By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - official casshern sins thread!

I think this anime deserves its own thread as out of the new fall season its the one that has caught my eye the most.

The art direction for the anime is absolutely amazing and its very different from most of the stuff out there. I also think the storyline so far has been really good and has lots of potential and the way the characters pan out you end up feeling alot of sympathy for alot of them.

any one else seen this anime???... if not you should go and check it out. I've seen the first four episodes so far and I can't wait till the next one comes up, it has me hooked!

Heres a link to the trailer (I don't know how to embed) but the trailer does it no justice whatsoever!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hKw8QwhexVE

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

Wut? They are making a new Casshern? w00t!!!!! Thanks for telling! gonna check it out!!!!

It seems a lot harder then the old one from the 70's
In line with the live action movie from 2004 maybe??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Wut? They are making a new Casshern? w00t!!!!! Thanks for telling! gonna check it out!!!!

It seems a lot harder then the old one from the 70's
In line with the live action movie from 2004 maybe??

I didn't know there were previous installments???!!! definitely going to look for the live actions movie (even if its not that great I still want to check it out).

but yeah you should definitely check out the new series, its awesome... very intelligent story line, greta characters, very dark theme and excellent animation and art direction

Yeah there was a 70's series.. which was quite cool.. when i watched it in the 80's

And he's appearing in TATSUNOKO VS Capcom for the Wii...

The movie is ok to good.. Lots of visual pleasing... Didn't really get the story.. (blame the strange japanese people)  but still it was good...

Downloading Sins Ep1 right now!

NiKKoM said:

Yeah there was a 70's series.. which was quite cool.. when i watched it in the 80's

And he's appearing in TATSUNOKO VS Capcom for the Wii...

The movie is ok to good.. Lots of visual pleasing... Didn't really get the story.. (blame the strange japanese people)  but still it was good...

Downloading Sins Ep1 right now!

cool dude. let me know your thoughts, but i'm pretty sure you'll like it!

After I watched casshern the first time i realised that he was in the TATSUNOKO VS Capcom game, and know that you've shown me the 70's show I understand where this guy's outfit comes from.

Around the Network

Loved the movie, Thank christ there wasn't a dog sidekick. that looks kinda cheezy

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

well the dog does make an appearance in the new series of the anime, but its only been for one episode so far... and it wasn;t in a chessy way... okay maybe it ended up being a little cheesy!

I hate all dog sidekicks, they all suck and megaman proves my point

Its interesting to watch that trailer while only knowing of the film, the new cartoon looks cool while the old 1, especially the suit, looks straight out of speed racer

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Awesome.. really liked the first 4 episodes.. Gonna add it to my weekly Anime list! I really needed something new now Macross Frontier & Code Geass R2 ended.. Just Gundam 00 (& Soul Eater) isn't enough... Thanks!

About the dog: Were did the dog go in ep 4?? It was with Casshern at the end of ep 3...

@ NiKKoM: i just watched episode 5 and the dog came back. i have to say that the dog really doesn't like him

glad you enjoyed the episodes, i really think this anime series deserves some attention, because at the moment, its one of the best ones out there