By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THE Naruto game coming for the Wii!

well..anyway..Gekitou Ninja Taisen ex3 is coming!! november 27th ^_^ finally..this one looks way better..and assuming it'll take everything from revo2 and improve on it.. it'll be like GNT3...heh

seems like it'll have a 3d story mode? 0.0 why?

close enough to GNT4 (best Naruto game of all time..and one of my favorite fighters)

here ya go..the trailer, on the Vjump site..much better quality

http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/push/naruto-ex3/

and new scans..

screenshots:

========================== new info: there is some sort of crisis system in the game: if your HP gets lowered enough, your character gets a boost: Jiraiya's mud jutsu attacks all opponents on screen (!) Naruto gets shadow clones to help.. and something..happens to the Suikodan from Kisame..here's the scan:

for more info check page 2's first post or look for post # 50 ^_^ thanks

Around the Network

Looks sweet.

I've been a fan of the GNT series..since the 3d game..1 and 2 suck..and ex1 and 2 suck too

so hopefully ex3 will be like 3 was..

ofcourse..the title of this thread was just to pull people XDDD

but either way..it needs a whole battalion of characters...they took too many out..going to shippuuden

Is anime based or manga based?

Sorry for the doble post

Around the Network

sadly..anime based..if it were manga based like Narutimate hero..they would have more material to work with

well..did any of you guys play GNT4?

Looks pretty neat. I'm a pretty big fan of the series, especially the greatest ninja that ever lived: Rock Lee. Any chance to control the greed clad hero is a worthy chance indeed!

looks pretty good. maybe i'll get it, tho i hate to support naruto.

anyone excited about Hidan, Kakuzu..and tag team battles?