By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PSP to have

EDIT: crap my not paying attention, I ment to type 37 games between now and Christmas in NA

Just like my previous thread on NA Wii releases and DS releases, the PSP release list is now update for all games with a date between now and Christmas.

August - 3
September - 8
October - 18
November - 8
December - 0

Total - 37

This leaves out about 55 games with a TBA 2008 release date. I don't know much about PSP releases, but hopefully a good portion of these will actually come out, or that is extremely slim pickings, even though most of the games do look like they are interesting (ie. not imagine: baby or whatever).

EDIT: i forgot the title, and left out 2 games on accident.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Even with all the shovelware the DS gets it still has a far better lineup.

sweet i seen atleast 4 new psp games that im getting :]

maybe more but the ps3 games cost more and i gotta balance between the two systems

oh btw what were the 55 TBA ones? maybe edit your post with a TBA 2008 section?

the 55 TBA ones are from ign's list. I'm sure maybe I could scratch up a few more solid dates, but as for now, that will have to do. You have to realize this is the best list I can make out of combining IGN, Amazon, gamefaqs, and any other sources I can find for release dates, so it may not be perfect, but it should give you a good idea.

Also, I'll be trying to keep this list (along with all the other ones) up to date for all games between now and Christmas, so you should be able to refer to the VGChartz release list, rather than using other sources.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
the 55 TBA ones are from ign's list. I'm sure maybe I could scratch up a few more solid dates, but as for now, that will have to do. You have to realize this is the best list I can make out of combining IGN, Amazon, gamefaqs, and any other sources I can find for release dates, so it may not be perfect, but it should give you a good idea.

Also, I'll be trying to keep this list (along with all the other ones) up to date for all games between now and Christmas, so you should be able to refer to the VGChartz release list, rather than using other sources.

alright ill keep checking back to this. thanks for making this btw

Around the Network
markers said:
nordlead said:

alright ill keep checking back to this. thanks for making this btw

the release list has been there for quite some time, just no one updates the games until after they are out. Just as a note, I only made these threads so people will be aware of the feature that is already here, and that at least 1 person is trying to activly update it. So I won't be updating this thread, but I may start new ones to let people know if I do a major release list update.