By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get ready for the Wii mote dildo peripheral on sep 9th

His And Hers Wiimote Dildo Attachments Launch September 9th, Are You Ready?

Today we've got proof that the Wii isn't just for kids with this pair of Wiimote sex toys. We're not sure what game they're made to accompany but if anyone can create a realistic Mii while properly using one of these, we'll give them a prize. They come from a site that's mysterious for two reasons: It's not from Japan and has only the launch date, an email address, and the phrase "we search mand and woman for commercial". We hope they find them. [Slashdong]

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

looks like clay...

I don´t get what this would be good for.

PS. I know what a dilso is and what u use it for (unclogging the bathroom)

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Ummm. Right. Another sex related thread on VG Chartz.

I'm going to start calling this place VD Chartz.

sexy?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Lol

trust me, these are easy to make yourse---

cough..

wow.. what weirdos.... .... cough

Looks unpleasant, there are better out there.

appalling how very dare they even thnik of such filth.

Where do you get it

Maybe it's Sony behind it... They seem to go insane with Wii lately.

Master Mii Artisan