By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Way of the Samurai 3 shots!

They announced this game back at E306, and I've been waiting for more info ever since!  They may not look so hot, but hey, it's Way of the Samurai.  They never do.

All I know is I loved Way of the Samurai for the ps2, and I will be getting this game. :D

Around the Network

if the swordplay is deeper than in Yakuza: Kenzan, then this game will definately be interesting (well, I liked the Y:K demo aswell, but mostly for it's story and it's freeroaming aspect)

They certainly need to polish the graphics more, it does look like a PS2 game, but looks interesting though.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

well this game is not going to be commented on for its graphics that for sure, what console/handheld is it for is it for.
psp or ps3

God I'm hoping this is for the PSP, I loved Way of the Samurai on the PS2. If this is for the PSP then those are some nice graphics, but if for the PS3 then they're pretty mediocre. Plus, I've been riding the rails on whether to keep my PSP and if this game is for it then I'll definitely be keeping it :)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

It's for PS3 last tme I checked.

so what with way of the samurai game for psp cause if i remember it was announced for psp. graphics is more like a ps2/psp title than ps3 game. i hope it's for psp cause i would love to have some "samurai hard luv" on my brand new psp :D

It's for ps3. It was announced for ps3 way back at E306. :P

Am I the only one whom likes the graphical style ? Yes , it looks like a polished Xbox game , but its not that bad ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

On IGN they say that WotS3 will be hitting this year in Japan, and a PSP version of the original WotS will be hitting as well.