By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

Because everyday someone makes a thread regarding kingdom hearts,better let's just have a thread about anything related to the kingdom hearts franchise,like the future games the handle games previous entry's on the franchise.Anything you want to talk about kingdom hearts.

Edit:From wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_%28series%29

Gameplay

The Kingdom Hearts series games contain elements from both action and role-playing games. The games are driven by a linear progression to the next story event, usually told in the form of a cut scene, though there are numerous side quests. Sora is usually accompanied by Donald Duck and Goofy, who are non-playable characters that aid Sora in battle. In the first and third game, their behavior could be altered to fit the player's needs. The games featured real-time combat that incorporates physical attacks, magic, and summonings; though each game handled battles differently. available that provide bonus benefits to the characters. The player is primarily in control of the principal protagonist of the series.

Gameplay Video:

Story(Spoilers)

The three main games in the Kingdom Hearts series focus on the adventures of Sora and his search for his friends, Kairi and Riku. The first game shows how Sora is separated from his friends when their world is invaded by an army of corrupted hearts known as the Heartless. During the invasion, he obtains a special weapon known as a Keyblade. Soon after, Sora meets Donald Duck, the Disney Castle court magician, and Goofy, the Disney Castle captain of the royal guard.Donald and Goofy are searching for the "key" per instructions from King Mickey. The three band together and travel to different Disney themed worlds, sealing the hearts of the worlds to prevent more Heartless invasions. Along the way they encounter a group of Disney villains, led by Maleficent, that are controlling the Heartless.The three eventually discover that a man named Ansem is the true antagonist. Ansem's plan is to open the door to Kingdom Hearts. Sora, Donald, and Goofy defeat Ansem, and seal the door with the help of Riku and King Mickey on the other side of the door.

After sealing the door to Kingdom Hearts, the three begin searching for Riku and King Mickey. They encounter a mysterious fortress called Castle Oblivion.Upon entering the fortress, they begin to lose their memories. The three encounter a group of dark hooded villains referred to as the Organization. After defeating the Organization members in the castle, Sora learns his memories have been manipulated by a girl named Naminé who is controlled by the Organization. To allow them to regain their memories, Naminé puts Sora, Donald, and Goofy to sleep for a year. While the three are ascending to the top floor of the castle, Riku and King Mickey arrive in the basement and began traveling to the top as well. Riku fights the darkness in his heart and learns to accept his dual nature between light and dark.

A year later, Sora, Donald, and Goofy awaken and continue their search for Riku and King Mickey. They learn of the Nobodies and their leaders, Organization XIII. Afterwards, Maleficent is resurrected and joins with Pete, another Disney villain, to continue her quest for power. Sora once again travels to many Disney-themed worlds and resolves the troubles caused by Organization XIII, the Heartless, Maleficent and Pete, and local villains. Meanwhile, Kairi is kidnapped by the Organization. They meet King Mickey, who reveals the true nature of Ansem, the antagonist of Kingdom Hearts. The Ansem who Sora defeated was actually the Heartless of Xehanort, a student of Ansem the Wise. Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII, reveals himself to be the Nobody of Xehanort.The three arrive at the headquarters of Organization XIII, with Kingdom Hearts looming overhead. Ansem the Wise uses a device that dissipates some of Kingdom Hearts' power, but a system overload causes the machine to explode and kill Ansem. At the top of Organization XIII's castle, Sora and his friends battle Xemnas, who uses the remnants of Kingdom Hearts to fight them. After Xemnas' death, Sora and Riku are reunited with their friends at Destiny Islands, their home.

Kingdom Hearts 1 Intro video:

Kingdom Hearts:Chain Of Memories Intro video(ps2 version): 

Kingdom hearts 2 Intro video:

Future games:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days(DS):

358/2 Days revolves around the untold events of Roxas during his time with Organization XIII and will take place during the year Sora was asleep between the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. Game director Tetsuya Nomura has noted the game's prologue will cover the "birth" of Roxas, but the gameplay will start from when he enters the Organization.Roxas' daily duties with the Organization, his doubts of the Organization, and his departure from it will also be included in the story. The initial trailer showed most of the events in Twilight Town. Other worlds, like Wonderland, have also been featured.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep(PSP):

Birth by Sleep is a prequel to the Kingdom Hearts series, taking place ten years before the events of the original game and focusing on the story of Keyblade masters before the series' main protagonist Sora.Nomura has stated though there are three scenarios, there is not one singularly important scenario or character, but the main theme is Ven's identity. The story was speculated early on to be connected to the unlockable trailers at the end of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.Nomura has since confirmed a connection to the trailers. The story revolves around three Keyblade apprentices in search of a missing Keyblade master, Master Xehanort,and his apprentice. Their disappearance foreshadows a great disaster. The game will take place in various Disney-themed worlds, both new and old, and will reflect the time difference between this game and the previous Kingdom Hearts games; for example, a young Hercules in the Coliseum.

Kingdom Hearts coded(Mobile phone):

Coded is set after the events of Kingdom Hearts II.Jiminy Cricket returns to Disney Castle to organize the records in his journal. In his journal he finds a message that he did not write:"We must return to free them from their torment." To investigate this message, King Mickey digitizes the contents of the journal, awakening a virtual Sora on Destiny Islands.

Around the Network

Alright, So how much do you guys think 356/2 days and BBS will sell?

i hope KH3 will go to wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I'll be buying 358/2 days for sure

sc94597 said:

I'm not sure but I think 356/2 will sell more because it's on the ds.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

which one is for ds and which one is for psp,cause i dont really remember

I thought dtewi made the same exact thread..

oh well

mM
leo-j said:

oh well

No his asked where kh3 will go.

leo-j said:

oh well

nope his is different,his is about KH3 and where will it go

I will only buy BBS. I can´t imagine playing KH on DS... I also hope KH3 comes to Wii.