By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you be getting Anthem??

Tagged games:

Will you be getting Anthem?

Yes 6 6.90%

Maybe 14 16.09%

No 63 72.41%

What's Anthem? 4 4.60%

Total:87

Just a simple question, will you be getting Anthem?

Yes, No, Maybe? Whatever your answer explain.

For me it is a Definite Maybe, especially after the Demo this past weekend. From what I have experienced the foundation of this game is solid, such as the Gameplay, the world/lore, and the classes feeling so Unique and each ability with those classes feeling like it has a purpose. I would also like praise the games Graphics and performance (played on a PS4 Pro) as it held very well even in High action the Frame rate stayed pretty smooth. Also the fact that Bioware is making it sets a good reputation as they have only ever made one game that I did not love (Andromada).

The Other side that is keeping me from getting this is the Obvious, It's EA and man do I hate them, with the fear of all the monetization that they could implement (even though they stated this would not happen) and how they could just Ruin what could be a fantastic game. The bugs that I experienced were quite annoying, being logged out by the end of a mission only to realize I received no XP or Loot was very frustrating and them calling this a "Demo" was BS, though not to many that affected the core gameplay. Also just worried about endgame content.

In short I really do not know if I will be getting Anthem, I feel as though if the game would be delayed I would have more faith in it actually being a Great game so that it can be polished and given the proper time and development. I will be waiting to here from Legit reviewers and word of mouth.
With all this said this is just My opinion but I would like to hear yours. 

Around the Network

No, but it's not really anything against the game. I don't buy most games.

No. I didn't see anything that I loved about Bioware games in the past when I played the demo. Just a competent GAAS looter-shooter. No thanks. Not my cup of tea. I'll wait patiently for Dragon Age 4.

Will play it on EA Access.

Megiddo said:
No. I didn't see anything that I loved about Bioware games in the past when I played the demo. Just a competent GAAS looter-shooter. No thanks. Not my cup of tea. I'll wait patiently for Dragon Age 4.

They will probably just add multiplayer elements and micro transactions to DA.

Around the Network

Haha nope

No real interest in ea and by proxy this game

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

CaptainExplosion said:

*whiping my ass with Andrew Wilson's picture* Does that answer your question?

Maybe you think he secretly loves scat? You could be making that picture very happy!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I think it looks good, but its just not "my" thing..... so thats a no.
I'd rather have had them make a new dragon age tbh.

Random_Matt said:
Megiddo said:

They will probably just add multiplayer elements and micro transactions to DA.

..... thems hurtfull words.

I wouldnt even put it past them, to twist it around, until it no longer resembled DA anymore.
Dont you want a 6 man co-op (online only) action rpg DA? common you know you want it...

NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!