By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub is VERY FUN!!! Just bought it!

Tagged games:

Driveclub?

Oh yeah, pretty awesome! 34 79.07%

Terrible game. 9 20.93%

Total:43

Hey good people of Vgchartz.

So, I just bought Driveclub and, man, what a surprise: The game is super fun!

I am having a blast racing, it feels really good and the graphics are really nice indeed.

Did you guys enjoy this game?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Yes, it's a great racer and don't forget you'll be getting the PSVR tracks for free next month

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Yes, it's a great racer and don't forget you'll be getting the PSVR tracks for free next month

Now we´re talking! Free stuff FTW!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

BraLoD said:
Hope you keep enjoying it.
GT is what I pick for racers, so if you want to give another a chance, try it sometime.

I had GT 1,2, 3,4 and 5. But I sold my PS3. When they release a PS4 GT I will look for it =)

I just bought it a few weeks ago, and it's a gorgeous game. I especially enjoy using the bikes.

Around the Network
Ariakon said:

I just bought it a few weeks ago, and it's a gorgeous game. I especially enjoy using the bikes.

Awesome!

Might as well. Since GT Sport isn't coming out this year.

It's a great racing game! Don't forget to buy the season pass if you didn't yet. For all the amount of content they give at such a low price its definitely well worth it!

Best racer in years, had me hooked for over a year and I'll be back for the VR tracks. It's the only game I've ever bought a season pass for and it was well worth the money.

Darn, I just checked, fell 1000 places in the leader board since I last played, #1736 now. Getting every last time trial was quite a challenge, good stuff.  Almost 52k km driven total, Favorite track, Sinclair pass, Canada, simply amazing with dynamic weather while the sun sets, perfect track for endurance races with accelerated time.
Hyper class by far the most used, I love the sensation of speed in DriveClub. First person mode on the bikes almost feels like wipeout :) Favorite event: race, 4,489 completed. Least favorite: Sprint, over too soon! Oh scratch that, Multiplayer Events, tried it once, I don't like waiting. Best thing about DC is the short loading times and fast restarts.

Here's me on a bike 10 months ago, next in VR please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_q1WUY3gqQ

Or this, completing Hurrungane in heavy snow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRLrjrlZqGQ

Shame it's 720p ps4 recording mangled by you tube, it was a bit easier in 1080p than it looks. I know all the tracks like the back of my hand anyway. Evolution studios is (was :/) the best at track design.

It's probably the best racer this gen. Get the season pass. Insane amount of content.