By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What is your favorite Sony generation?

Who posted the thread?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

What is your favorite Sony generation?

Mine would be the generation of the original Playstation, because I think that it had the greatest library of video games, out of all of the Sony consoles.

• Final Fantasy 7
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Crash Bandicoot 3
You just couldn't go wrong with the original Playstation. I like the Playstation 2, but it was more of the same, some franchises were killed, some added, but although it kicked ass, it's not my favorite. Playstation Portable is okay, but I find it kind of lacking. Playstation 3 is still in its "meh" stage, but hopefully, that will change when Metal Gear Solid 4 is released.

kenzomatic said:
Who posted the thread?

How did you post before the original post?

^ That's completely awesome.

For me, I guess it has to be the PS1, since I never owned a PS2 and the PS3 hasn't had long enough to even try to beat the PS1.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Probably ps2 right now, though it's looking like the ps3 will pass it up, mainly because I actually know when the good games are coming out now, so I don't miss any. :D

Around the Network
a.l.e.x00 said:
kenzomatic said:
Who posted the thread?

There's a glitch in the system. I'm not sure if its been fixed yet or not.

insomniac17 said:
a.l.e.x00 said:
kenzomatic said:
Who posted the thread?

its been fixed now, try it and it will say "no thread selected"

pichu_pichu said:
insomniac17 said:
a.l.e.x00 said:
kenzomatic said:
Who posted the thread?

its been fixed now, try it and it will say "no thread selected"

Awww, thats a bummer. It was kinda fun to mess around with. 

Anywho, my favorite gen would be the PS2, partly because I never got a whole lot of PS games, and this gen is just starting.

ps1 a lot great games good times

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

ps1. classic games and good memories.

im not picking the ps2 because i missed out on A LOT of great games that it had. i never played any mgs games, shadow of colussus or w/e its called, FF, medal of honour, god of war etc. also for making both systems easily hackable