By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Careful reading Halo 5 comments.

Tagged games:

Recently a review came out giving Halo 5's Campaign a 9.5/10, and while the reviewer didnt spoil the game, the childish comments left by fanboys left some major spoilers, which upset other gamers that were looking forward to the story plot of Halo 5 and unlucky for them, the modders were too late to delete.  

Ignore the comment sections if you wish to play it safe, or just be super careful when deciding to read fanboy comments. There will be those that are jealous of the game and would want to ruin it for everyone. Lucky for me, i havent been spoiled yet.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

Recently a review came out giving Halo 5's Campaign a 9.5/10, and while the reviewer didnt spoil the game, the childish comments left by fanboys left some major spoilers, which upset other gamers that were looking forward to the story plot of Halo 5 and unlucky for them, the modders were too late to delete.  

Ignore the comment sections if you wish to play it safe, or just be super careful when deciding to read fanboy comments. There will be those that are jealous of the game and would want to ruin it for everyone. Lucky for me, i havent read them any comments regarding the game.

The worse part is all the sony fans hating on this game in the comment section.

In the end Master Chief takes the helmet and armor off, revealing his actually a woman:

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Completed it, only letdown was the length really.

Snoopy said:
Azzanation said:

Ignore the comment sections if you wish to play it safe, or just be super careful when deciding to read fanboy comments. There will be those that are jealous of the game and would want to ruin it for everyone. Lucky for me, i havent read them any comments regarding the game.

The worse part is all the sony fans hating on this game in the comment section.

That's not entirely true! There is a lot more people than just the Sony fans who would do that. 

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:

Heard it was like 8 to 12 hours.

I always go heroic by myself and it takes about 6-8 legendary goes up to 10. This is me knowing what is coming and still having a tough time.

Tachikoma said:

I thought this game was 10 hours long?

Where is that review? :)

CosmicSex said:
Tachikoma said:

Heard it was like 8 to 12 hours.

I had read multiple sources stating anywhere from 12 to 15, hence my disappointment in completing it on nornal difficulty in a little over 6, somewhere around 6:22 ish, I suspect you could shave that down a lot more if you simply sprinted to objectives and skipped cutscenes, do that and you would probably hit credits in under 5.

It's just one of those games where if you want to be methodical and kill everything and scour the entire map it could take much much longer but if tired of the same old waves of enemies and chose to just plough through, you'll be completing it in one descent lengthed sitting.