By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think about an hypothetical remaster of Demon's Souls on PS4?

Tagged games:

Would you buy Demons's Souls Remastered on PS4?

Yes 95 61.69%

No 43 27.92%

I dunno 16 10.39%

Total:154

After the critical and commercial success of Bloodborne on PS4 I think a Demon's Souls remaster would be perfect on PS4.

Would you buy it? At what price?

Does this game need gameplay improvement? I just began playing the game on PS3, but I would much prefer playing the game on PS4 with a definitive edition.

Around the Network

Don't need it honestly.

Its unnecessary.

I think there are enough remasters this gen so it isn't needed.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Console exclusive should all be remastered. Sony owns the IP of demon souls so you will never be able to play it in 1080p 60 frames on PC. Thats why i am all for exclusives being remastered so there is a definitive version out there

Around the Network

PS4 has enough remasters. I still have my PS3, so I don't really want anymore remasters from PS3 games.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

I would welcome a remaster although I already own 3 versions of the game. Should be 40€ max though.

MoHasanie said:
I think there are enough remasters this gen so it isn't needed.

Many PS4 owners didn't own a PS3. And remaster or not, the most important is that it's an excellent game. And we need more good games.

It's probably not necessary really but a combo of Demon Souls and Dark Souls remastered would be excellent. The original Dark Souls remains my favourite.

Yes of course never had the chance to play it

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS