By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BraLoD catching up with the classics: Final Fantasy 10

Tagged games:

WOO! Playing my personal fave FF :3 XD but yes, the music gets better (my favorite OST in the FF series). The game is easy until you get to the Moonflow boss.The difficulty is really based on how well you use your characters and if you grind a lot or not. As for the linearity, yeah the game will stay pretty close to that throughout. It never bothered me though, it works well for its story, at least imo.

Around the Network

The story got me through this one. I hated the linearity, but sin kept me intrigued enough until it actually became both playable and enjoyable! Blitzball also captivated me. I was obsessed with that broken water-soccer game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I always thought this game sucked never got why it got so much love.

Final Fantasy XII is the superior game in every way, still as far as PS2 JRPG goodness goes nothing tops Dragon Quest VIII.

How dare you call FFX a classic.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

which version is this? Some things are changed for better or for worse in the non PS2 versions.

Around the Network

My favorite FF tied with 7 in storyline. 12 is my favorite in gameplay.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

BraLoD said:
StarOcean said:
WOO! Playing my personal fave FF :3 XD but yes, the music gets better (my favorite OST in the FF series). The game is easy until you get to the Moonflow boss.The difficulty is really based on how well you use your characters and if you grind a lot or not. As for the linearity, yeah the game will stay pretty close to that throughout. It never bothered me though, it works well for its story, at least imo.

What makes it your fave? The music? The story? The gameplay? The whole pack?

Just all of it. It just clicks better to me than other FF games. People are very torn about this game though, as you'll find Personally, I really liked Tidus as a character (people often use an out-of-context scene to show that he 'sucks') and he really does change and adapt to Spira as the story goes on. I like that we're as in the dark as he is about the situation he's in. However, the character really makes this game is Auron. My personal favorite FF character of all time.

Everything gets better as the game goes on. Especially the story.

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
which version is this? Some things are changed for better or for worse in the non PS2 versions.

I'm playing the standard PS2 version.

I Suppose you probably heard this from me before. But FFVIII and FFX is top for me. Strongest stories, music, and gameplay out of the bunch imo.

BraLoD said:
Boutros said:
Everything gets better as the game goes on. Especially the story.

I believe so, but I really hope the dialogue gets better asap. It just feels so damn strange. Kinda rushed.

MADNESS! This is brilliant!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson