By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Nintendo sell F-Zero as a "NSLU" DLC for Mario Kart 8?

Tagged games:

Should they?

Yes 19 37.25%

No 25 49.02%

Results 6 11.76%

Total:50

This way we can have F-Zero pilots/machines on Mario Kart 8 tracks and Mario Kart characters on F-Zero tracks! Both games have zero gravity and F-Zero machines and/or pilots with Mario Kart items would be hilarious! Think of the integration like Left 4 Dead 2 and its predecessor. The game would be new and cost 60$ for retail and $50 digital if you have Mario Kart 8. But again, you get to have integration of F-Zero and Mario Kart if you have both games!

Also, Nintendo can have a Download F-Zero DLC demo on Mario Kart 8 menu screen as another way to advertise the game.

And of course you can buy the game separately as well just like NSLU.

Around the Network

yes. A $15 FZero game would be awesome.

no. I want a real new game.

Click HERE and be happy 

superchunk said:
yes. A $15 FZero game would be awesome.

I was thinking more of a Left 4 Dead 2 expansion because that connected with Left 4 Dead 1 and I want to see F-Zero machines on Mario Kart 8 tracks

Maybe I should clarify that in the OP. But if they can make a decent F-Zero game for $20-$30 dollars I wouldn't be disappointed either.

Mario Kart tracks are not designed for fast racing and F-Zero tracks are not designed for slow racing.

No deal.

Around the Network

Eh. I think F-Zero deserves more than just that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

That's cool but its' dumb too. F-Zero and Mario Kart 8 appeal to 2 different markets, and it's sales would be terrible

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

No, there would be rioting in the streets, terrible idea imo

It would only cause F-Zero fans to go berserk and burn down Nintendo's new shiny office.

$50 DLC is a really, really hard slap in the face.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016