By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony would be stupid not to make Demon Souls 2 for PS4

Tagged games:

Playing through Dark Souls 2 atm...AMAZING!! I've had the game for 3 days and I've played for 30 hours!, anyways thats no why I made this thread.

The Souls series seems to be getting more and more popular, I don't know what Dark Souls 2 has sold but I imagine it will be pretty good. Anyways the best thing about this series is that it's popular all around the world. Japan is lacking Software atm Demon Souls 2 is bound to push hardware over there, and it's not even a gamble for Sony because It'll sell in the US and EU. 

The series is also becoming increasingly more popular on the Xbox and PC community. Releasing Demon Souls 2 Exclusively on the PS4 could sway some of those gamers to buy a PS4. In fact im certain it would, the souls series now has a cult following of gamers who would purchase them no matter what device its on( as long as it's good(or smart phones)). I would buy a X1 if Dark Souls 3 was Exclusive and I'm sure many Souls fans would buy Demon Souls 2 if it was Exclusive to Ps4.

Around the Network

If they make it so people who get easily frustrated with dying 10 times in 5 minutes, can actually play it, i'd give it a shot. I gave up on the first one in no time at all.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
If they make it so people who get easily frustrated with dying 10 times in 5 minutes, can actually play it, i'd give it a shot. I gave up on the first one in no time at all.

Never give up man, If I gave up like I was considering with demon souls after the first boss Id never discovered the greatest thing to come out of 7th gen.

Whats the point, dark souls is basically the same thing.
Unless they made demons souls 2 exclusive to vita....

think-man said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:

Never give up man, If I gave up like I was considering with demon souls after the first boss Id never discovered the greatest thing to come out of 7th gen.

Oh, i gave up a long time ago. When a game makes me want to repeatedly throw my controller through the tv, i get rid of it. I'm sure it's a great game, but i have no patience, i want to enjoy the game, not be frustrated pretty much the whole time i'm playing it.

Around the Network

I don't see them making it. Seeing how the people who made the game moved over to making the dark souls series. Sony is just going to have to settle with a dark souls 3 on ps4 that will also come to the x1. And what is wrong with that?

siavm said:
I don't see them making it. Seeing how the people who made the game moved over to making the dark souls series. Sony is just going to have to settle with a dark souls 3 on ps4 that will also come to the x1. And what is wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with that, Id love that lol. I'm just saying Sony owns the rights to Demon Souls so why not use it.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Whats the point, dark souls is basically the same thing.
Unless they made demons souls 2 exclusive to vita....

That's good that they are bacically the same, it means that more people would be interested in buying it.

But then it would only be on PS3/PS4. Resulting in less sales than what they see with Dark Souls.

NobleTeam360 said:
But then it would only be on PS3/PS4. Resulting in less sales than what they see with Dark Souls.

I would hope it would be PS4 only, less sales less Dev costs because no porting to 360/X1/PC. Potential of moving of hardware.