By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam's Halloween Sale is ON! Seriously disturbing prices!

Tagged games:

What a horrible night to have a starving wallet. There's so much stuff on sale I don't know where to begin. o_O Might get Anna to begin with, and I'm also curious about Castlevania: Lords of Shadows and Sleeping Dogs. I'd like to try Resident Evil 6 though I'll probably hate it.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is 75% off so if you haven't played it yet now is the time to pick it up! There's a 30% discount on the sequel, A Machine for Pigs, also well worth getting. And you have yet another chance to get Alan Wake. Do it or die!

Join the feast

Around the Network

Holy cats. I kept scrolling and scrolling ...

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $5? I already own it but part of me wants to buy it again just because that's an incredible deal for an awesome game.

any must have games under $5.00?

BasilZero said:
shakarak said:

Bio shock 1 and 2 for 10 bucks!

Already beat them :D

Joe Danger really fits the halloween theme

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I don't know if I should try getting Resident Evil 5.... it still mentions GfWL at the bottom (though I think there used to be a more visible warning/disclaimer about GfWL requirements)

Willl I even be able to play it if I buy it... or will I be able to play it, but only until July 2014.
Alternately, if GfWL is likely to be taken out of the game in the near future, I might prefer to wait anyway (as so far I have avoided getting a GfWL account, so having to set it up just for this seems ridiculous)

shakarak said:

*cough*Amnesia*cough*

God... I want to but there are just too many gaming related stuff coming out in November... must saveeee

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I will check the list again in the morning but there seems to be a lot of games that are 3ple A that I do not own so that is good

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

There's a lot of games but a lot of the prices are higher than the PS+ sales in the Sale of the Dead.