By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deep Down might be heading to Xbox One

Tagged games:

As the title suggests. Deep down might be heading to Xbox One also. Videogamer writes about it.

"Though Capcom doesn't mention Xbox One by name, referring to the title as a game targeted "for next-generation consoles" suggests that the game could be on the way to Microsoft's console in addition to PS4."

Source:  http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/deep_down/news/deep_down_heading_to_xbox_one_too.html

Around the Network

well that would be great if capcom them selfs didnt say that there is no xbox one version. god you just gotta love gaming journalism

Capcom said they don't have an XBOne version in the works, so quite clearly this means it's for the Wii U :^)

daredevil.shark said:

As the title confirms. Deep down is heading to Xbox One also. Videogamer writes about it.

That's what I understood from the title. You really should consider changing it.
And Capcom just denied the existence of a One Version.

well in defense of the article it does have a point since only the guy on twitter has said they dont have a x1 version but if that was true then why say its targeting next gen consoles and not just come out and say only on ps4

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
well that would be great if capcom them selfs didnt say that there is no xbox one version. god you just gotta love gaming journalism

Yup. Gaming journalism is shady. I knew it. Its capcom afterall. I can still remember about the exclusivity of resident evil 4 in gamecube. At that time many of my friends mocked me ps2 wont be getting resident evil 4. A few months later I laughed when I heard the new of ps2 version. Lol.

bananaking21 said:

It'll probably end up on both eventually anyway, unless Sony are in some way aiding with the game's production. Seems odd they didn't announce it as an exclusive at E3, perhaps it was a deal made after it's reveal? Or maybe MS paid them to not reveal it as such... Who knows, but it's still weird.

More than likely it will be a timed exclusive for the Ps4, similar to Titanfall on X1.

Anything is possible. It might depend on how successful the game is on the PS4.

daredevil.shark said:
bananaking21 said:

Yup. Gaming journalism is shady. I knew it. Its capcom afterall. I can still remember about the exclusivity of resident evil 4 in gamecube. At that time many of my friends mocked me ps2 wont be getting resident evil 4. A few months later I laughed when I heard the new of ps2 version. Lol.

did the source have any evidence, info or heck even rumors on this coming to X1? no. they based it all on the part where capcom said next generation consoleS. thats it. tell me why would capcom contradict them selfs after saying it isnt coming to the xbox one? why? this article is soley based on what capcom said. it makes no sense. its rubbish and this article is rubbish