By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Poster for The Walking Dead: Season 4 (Plus, AMC and UC Irvine launch an official Walking Dead college course)

Tagged games:

Excited for Season 4!?

Yes 8 72.73%

Yes 3 27.27%

Total:11

Honestly Season 3 killed any hype i have for this series. Watching shows like Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad I have high standards. TWD is high quality but the story is so meh. They need to develop the characters much more than they have been. Season 1 and 2 was awesome but 3 i learned nothing about the characters other than Carl is becoming a monster.

I blame the new writers, but they need to improve big time in season 4.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JayWood2010 said:
Honestly Season 3 killed any hype i have for this series. Watching shows like Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad I have high standards. TWD is high quality but the story is so meh. They need to develop the characters much more than they have been. Season 1 and 2 was awesome but 3 i learned nothing about the characters other than Carl is becoming a monster.

They are gonna have a new main writer since the guy who did season 3 quit before production on season 4 began xD.

Good.  That makes things a little better.

BasilZero said:
JayWood2010 said:

Good.  That makes things a little better.

Or it could make it worse ,you never know lol. This past season was far more action oriented than the first two but the next one could be a snorefest n_n.

I prefer the story like they had in season 2 the most.  Though I know many preferred season 1 which I think was a nice blend of both story and action.  Season 3, ughk lol

But yeah hopefully it will be better.

spurgeonryan said:
So the flood gates open? Is that what they are trying to say? The prison is broken? Do I see a cast on his hand?

What do you all make of the Governors exit? Thought that was soooo stupid. I hope breaking Bad and Dexters endings are not like that.

I hated it too. So much suspense, so much hype, no climax. Who knows though, maybe they have something good planned for his return. 

Breaking bad final 8 has been AMAZING so far, so no worries there, but Dexter went to shit 2 seasons ago imo, and I've stopped watching after the first ep of 8, in fact I'd rather someone shoot me in the dick than watch another episode.

JayWood2010 said:

new writers? exaplins why season 3 was soooo boring. season 1 and 2 were amazing. why did they bring in new writers?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
I hated it too. So much suspense, so much hype, no climax. Who knows though, maybe they have something good planned for his return. 

Breaking bad final 8 has been AMAZING so far, so no worries there, but Dexter went to shit 2 seasons ago imo, and I've stopped watching after the first ep of 8, in fact I'd rather someone shoot me in the dick than watch another episode.

How is Dexter overall?

Anyways, I think the next show I will focus on is Breaking Bad (late I know) but hey at least I caught up to Game of Thrones this year after being introduced to it in the same year XD.

It's ok. The first 2 seasons are above average, and maybe 1 or 2 more seasons later on, but it's too inconsistent for me to call it anything but "ok". Definitely watch Breaking Bad first... then Mad Men... then Homeland... then Sons of Anarchy... Dexter can wait.

I like it that this season seems to be about the zombies again. Season 3 was average because of the lack of them.

BasilZero said:
pezus said:

Bold: Lol...TWD and BB are not even on the same level

Which is better ;o?

Breaking Bad is in another dimension. 

Signed up for the class. Can't wait for Season 4.

I heard that one episode will directly follow a comic in the series. I wonder which one?

BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Breaking Bad is in another dimension. 

Is that good or bad ? lol

"good"? 

lol. This is what it feels like when you watch breaking bad: