By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #DRIVECLUB To Own GamesCom's Next-Gen Racing Genre (Failed Prediction)

Tagged games:

It is not a secret that I think PS4 will own GamesCom even more than they did at E3. In my opinion this time Sony will put PS4 so above Xbone that it will be even a shame to talk about after the event.

But I don't want to discuss that now...

My prediction is that this time #DRIVECLUB will let the world's jaw dropped in terms of quality over all the other next-gen racing games at the show... it will only be offuscated by GT6 but it is a PS3 title so no competition at all.

Give me your feedback after the show (came here say "ethomaz, you are right".

For now just HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Around the Network

Just another racing game in my eyes. I see this game ending up like Motorstorm start off with great sales because of it being a launch title on PlayStation 4 and the subsequent sequels selling poorly. Anyway I think Forza 5 will be the better game with GT6 being the biggest of either two.

Hope your right. Looking Forward to drive Club.

I think Forza and The Crew will take big steamy shits all over its bonnet, personally.

I am telling you that you are wrong, and that after the show i will tell you the same. PS4 did not own at e3, it's just that MS failed to address issues that had to be addressed, and when it comes to games nintendo did the best.

Do i think ps4 will do amazing at gamescom? yes it will but it does so every year so it is always given. The x1 will not become shameful to talk about lol, well unless it pulls a 180 and goes back to how it was at e3.

Driveclub will have a good showing at the show but it will not eclipse other driving games.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I think  The Crew will take big steamy shits all over everything, personally.

fixed!

Carl2291 said:
I think Forza and The Crew will take big steamy shits all over its bonnet, personally.

I think The Crew have a great chance to be good but I will stay with #DRIVECLUB... It is only a prediction after all

NobleTeam360 said:
Just another racing game in my eyes. I see this game ending up like Motorstorm start off with great sales because of it being a launch title on PlayStation 4 and the subsequent sequels selling poorly. Anyway I think Forza 5 will be the better game with GT6 being the biggest of either two.

It would be deserved if they try to make 3 driveclubs on PS4. All we need is one or 2 at max.

We damn sure didn't need 3 motorstorms on PS3. They need to just pump DriveClub with quality then make WipeOut PS4, Then make Motorstorm PS4

areason said:
Carl2291 said:
I think  The Crew will take big steamy shits all over everything, personally.

fixed!

No, he had it right the first time. 

the-pi-guy said:
It's definitely got potential, but it's hard to say if they're going to do it. What makes you so sure it can do it?

Just my feeling and the will to make the forum more active... controversials predictions are always the best one (I can eat crows or make somebody eat for me)... I think I have good changes to be right

And MS won't have a GamesCom's press conference so the first part about conferences is even easier to happen.