By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] #DriveClub No Longer Launch Day but Launch Window

Tagged games:

"Evolution does seem to be focused on nailing this game before they release it. The game was initially a launch title, but it has been changed to a launch window title as of late. While fans may not be happy with this, it's better for everyone involved that the development team has the extra time."

http://www.examiner.com/article/driveclub-finally-has-the-sweet-spot-now-says-evolution-studios

Updated

#DEADWRONG

badgenome said:

Rumor #dead.

Around the Network

Was reading this on NeoGAF. The original article that one is based on made no mention at all of a delay.

If the game won't be finished at the launch day I prefer it to be delayed a little... in any case if true then #DriveClub and Forza 5 got different path... the first with delay and the other with day one content... both cases because the games wouldn't be ready for a launch day.

Thats cool with me, there's a lot of other stuff to play.

Raven722 said:
Was reading this on NeoGAF. The original article that one is based on made no mention at all of a delay.

I got there... so I put rumor because that... Examiner is sayin the game will be dealyed and not The Guardian.

Around the Network

PS4 has no games.

Well if thats true then meh. I was going to try it on ps plus before deciding if I want it or not. The lineup just dropped by one. So it's kz shadow fall and knack on the 1st party front.

ethomaz said:
Raven722 said:

I got there... so I put rumor because that... Examiner is sayin the game will be dealyed and not The Guardian.

Yeah, I'm just clarifying for anyone who might jump in on this. The guy basically said it was delayed with absolutely no source and no other such claims being made elsewhere.

BloodyRain said:

Well if thats true then meh. I was going to try it on ps plus before deciding if I want it or not. The lineup just dropped by one. So it's kz shadow fall and knack on the 1st party front.

I think the official lauch lineup will be shared at Gamescon... and PlanetSide 2 is fist-party too.

Lovely

FUCKING LOVELY!

so now the launch only has Killzone and Knack.

Knack is still kinda... you know..

Now what if Knack turns out to be not so great(god forbid)? Then the launch will pretty much only have Killzone which would also put the PS4 launch in line with the PS3 launch.

Welp.. It looks like the Xbox One' launch is going to slaughter the PS4 launch games wise

It is what it is..