By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DriveClub Gameplay Footage Revealed

Tagged games:

Here the best one but I can't embed: http://electronictheatre.co.uk/playstation-4-2/playstation-4-video/39077/driveclub-gameplay-footage-revealed

Around the Network

Aww I want some beautiful footage not this off screen crap. All I can find is off screen footage

looks like it's going to be a hardcore racing game :p
I will probably suck at it :(

Looks ok I guess. Not as pretty as I thought it would be.

Still waiting for on-screen and single-player details. I need more to a game than just "beat your friend's ghosts".

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Around the Network
theshonen8899 said:
Still waiting for on-screen and single-player details. I need more to a game than just "beat your friend's ghosts".

Exclusive single player details here! READ BELOW!

You race cars on tracks.

Yeah...

phenom08 said:
Looks ok I guess. Not as pretty as I thought it would be.

You can't really tell from off-screen footage... 

Though off-screen, I think it looks great.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Looks great, can't wait.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

What I read is that Evolution will show a new updated demo in Gamescom... I expect now a lot of new stuffs.