By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Ryo Hazuki voice actor confirms image, but not shenmue 3

Tagged games:

Which upcoming game is Corey Marshall voicing Ryo Hazuki?

Shenmue HD 16 37.21%

Shenmue 2 HD 3 6.98%

Sega All Stars Racing Transformed 4 9.30%

Shenmue 3 15 34.88%

Virtua Fighter 6 5 11.63%

Total:43

So it looks like Corey Marshall (Ryo Hazuki) is in fact working with Sega once again for voice acting Ryo Hazuki in some new game.. IMO I believe it's the Shenmue HD and Shenmue 2 HD Sega promised to release or it could be his DLC character Ryo Hazuki for Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. What do you think it is or hope it to be? Vote in the poll

http://www.seganerds.com/2013/06/03/ryo-hazuki-voice-actor-confirms-he-hasnt-worked-on-shenmue-3/

Around the Network

Probably some more lines for SHenmue 1+2 HD

Might be a test of the waters to see if Shenmue 3 can get some sort of funding? They should do a kickstarter for Shenmue 3. I can honestly play the game with slightly better graphics then Shemue 2, after all we've been waiting all this time.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
Probably some more lines for SHenmue 1+2 HD

Might be a test of the waters to see if Shenmue 3 can get some sort of funding? They should do a kickstarter for Shenmue 3. I can honestly play the game with slightly better graphics then Shemue 2, after all we've been waiting all this time.

I think knowing Sega they will take the safe approach with RYo Hazuki and do the HD remakes for less expenses. If it finally returns the games to profibility then Shenmue could very well finally be a success considering the enourmous cost to produce the game around $50,000,000. Hopefully Sega releases these games and gets support from the gamers so we can finally see a Shenmue 3.

Perfect time to release Shenmue 1&2 HD, with the Wii at almost 100 Million & the HD twins closing in on 80 million, they could maximise sales on all three of their "arcades" and bring it over to PC of course.

Then, with next gen just around the corner, we'll be able to see how much weight a possible Shenmue 3 would have.

Shenmue HD 1&2 would be sweet just bring it out for XBLA and PSN and make it like the HD remake of Jet Set Radio which was great.

Around the Network

Do you know where I can find some sailors?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Ronster316 said:
Perfect time to release Shenmue 1&2 HD, with the Wii at almost 100 Million & the HD twins closing in on 80 million, they could maximise sales on all three of their "arcades" and bring it over to PC of course.

Then, with next gen just around the corner, we'll be able to see how much weight a possible Shenmue 3 would have.

Exactly between the 3 consoles that is a huge market Sega could place Shenmue in, alogn with PC for those Sega gamers who decided to go the PC route. Shenmue 3 next gen would seriously be ground breaking, I really hope Yu SUzuki continues to direct and produce the game. =)

Chris Hu said:
Shenmue HD 1&2 would be sweet just bring it out for XBLA and PSN and make it like the HD remake of Jet Set Radio which was great.

I own the origninal Jet Grind Radio on Dreamcast, but I considered purchasing the HD remake on the PS Vita. Is it worth it?

Mr Puggsly said:
Do you know where I can find some sailors?

Yes I do, but first drive this forklift and work for a few weeks lol

smash bros new challenger approaching everyone get mad