By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is anyone else more excited about Final Fantasy X HD than Versus XIII?

Tagged games:

I totally loved Final Fantasy X so the HD remake is really getting me excited and getting to play through the game again will be brilliant. Because i already know what the game is like and from other HD games i know what to expect so i would be more excited for Versus XIII at the moment since everything is new!

In saying that i will likely be buying X HD on the PS3 and also Vita so i can play it on the go

Around the Network

I remember hacking Final Fantasy 9 to my PSP... if they would have Final Fantasy 9 HD on vita then i would consider buying a vita... or if they have tekken tag 2

I can't be more excited about Final Fantasy Versus XIII than I already am... I'm not even waiting for Final Fantasy X HD... so, not me :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

YES!

Bristow9091 said:
aikohualda said:
I remember hacking Final Fantasy 9 to my PSP... if they would have Final Fantasy 9 HD on vita then i would consider buying a vita... or if they have tekken tag 2

It's not exactly HD, but Final Fantasy IX looks gorgeous on the Vita's screen, so much better than the PSP screen, the colours are so nice and vibrant, it just looks amazing

i want an HD frog on my screen for Quina's Frog drop... LOL that would be awesome!

Around the Network

I'd say I'm excited for both equally....X I know I'll like, and having it on the Vita is going to be super d00per awesome (and seriously, trophy support? bitch I wanna see you folks sit through 200 lightning strikes like I have a half dozen times.)

But vsXIII has so much unrevealed potential. could be the best game this gen, could be another XIII-level catastrophe. who knows! it's surely a wildcard.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Well, We know Final Fantasy X is a good game, Final Fantasy Versus XIII can be a good game, a very bad one or just average. So it is kind of natural that you are excited about something you know that something you don't know.

versus though im excited for 10

No as I can play FFX now If I wanted to.

Excitement comes from the unexpected for me, from the wish that I'll be surprised, get a new fresh experience.

So more excited for Versus XIII.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I loved ten, but thats the point...I loved it. I cant WAIT for Final Fantasy Versus 13.