So...the Move eh?

Screw it, I gave up ages ago on that 19 23.46%

I'm losing faith, I'll be honest 16 19.75%

I don't even have one and never will 26 32.10%

I don't have one but might eventually 6 7.41%

I love the Move, best is yet to come. 12 14.81%

No really, who is this guy? 2 2.47%

Total:81

So...how many mintues will someone beat me to this?

basically as the title says- OPM_uk are releasing bits of their interview with Fergal Gara, uk vp of Sony and this time it's move related, it's short and sweer but meh

Official PlayStation Magazine UK As a piece of tech Move is great, it works and it’s a really interesting experience, but it does feel like it’s fallen a bit towards the EyeToy side of things, where it’s for family games that flap around a bit. Apart from Resistance 3, it hasn’t really seen much of a mainstream push. Do you think it’s fallen into that position, and is it going to be brought back into a mainstream role?

Fergal Gara What I’m thinking is that it’s better suited towards the casual market, certainly, but we also are pretty clear that we could have done a better job on the titles we’ve had and we’ve brought to market for the PlayStation Move. As you’ve said, great tech, probably not so great applications so far. So there’s a job for us to do on the strength of games, and having seen what’s forthcoming gives me great hope that we can do a better job with Move as we look forward. So we’re certainly not forgetting about it.

OPM So it’s still fluid, it’s still being worked on?

FG Absolutely, still being worked on

Full Article

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Sony should fire this guy as soon as possible. Somebody who not only sees mistakes, but also admits them cannot be good for the company.

But it's so refreshing!!

Really, I could have done a better job by myself.

If he by "better job" meant "added originality", they certainly couldn't have done a worse job:

Wait, forget what I said. Just noticed the blue ball!

A tortoise could have done a better job lol

Around the Network

Don't have one and probably not getting it. Most games are play are going to be a chore with it. Probably works quite well with a tennis game. Hmm haven't played those in a while. Top Spin on original xbox was one.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

If he by "better job" meant "added originality", they certainly couldn't have done a worse job:

No thread these days is complete without a "sony copied ____" comment, thanks for filling the quota.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

No thread these days is complete without a "sony copied ____" comment, thanks for filling the quota.

Glad I could help =)

I predicted long ago that both Kinect/Move would end up being nothing. It's great tech for the future, but it isn't that advanced yet.

While the Move is - theoretically - a great peripheral, there is one major thing that bugged me to death... (and 'tis the reason because i sold it.. ) .. when i played Move games with a friend, the PSEye seemed to have problems with the interpretation of movement, the Avatar's sometimes really moved different from how i used the actual Controller. In Single Player Sessions; Perfect accuracy. but in Multiplayer Sessions, the thing really screwed up. (And yes, i tried every possible distance and setting..)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!