By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games you are glad you missed!

Tagged games:

I'm glad I missed God of War 2 when it originally released. That way, when I picked up God of War Collection, I was treated to an awesome game AND I didn't have to wait years to play the follow up. As an added bonus, it was in HD!

Around the Network

Xenoblade.

Level1Death said:
Xenoblade.

Care to evaluate as to why?

Homefront and socom 4. I remeber when I went to get Socom 4 from Gamestop. I thought it looked so fun but when I got up to the rack to buy it, I got chills, and I grabbed Portal 2 on accident, and then decided to get that instead. Then I got home and found out psn was down. Portal 2 got me through the ps3 appocalypse. Luckiest day of my life. :) True story btw.
For Homefront, I preordered it and cancelled at the last second.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

d21lewis said:
I'm glad I missed God of War 2 when it originally released. That way, when I picked up God of War Collection, I was treated to an awesome game AND I didn't have to wait years to play the follow up. As an added bonus, it was in HD!

I had a similar experience, I missed out of God of War on PS2 and later bought God of War Collection on PS3 and when I saw GoW2's ending I thought to myself "Man I would have been pissed if I had to wait 4-5 years to see what happens".

OT: Little.Big.Planet. I got caught up in the hype surrouding this game and I was thinking of buying it Day One but luckily I got myself a beta code and dodged the bullet.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I actually can't think of any game of the top of my head but why is this in the Nintendo forum?

all wwe games before nomercy and every wwe game after SVR2007 and all of the wrestlemania games during the 6th gen. not mention every raw game on the xbox. anchor made those games play like shit. g4 couldn't even give those 2 games a 3 out of 5.

Children of Mana, no wait I bought that horrible game.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Majora's Mask... that way i get to play the remake on the 3DS ^.^

Black ops, homefront, medal of honor