By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario stole all my coins! =[

i just toke the plunge again this month with Mario Galaxy , Mario Party 8, Mario Kart (with wheel) , Super Smash Bros Brawl,  a third controller, Wii sports resort and Red Steel Two (with motion + )

you won't believe how much it cost me =[ i really died inside when i saw the sum of it all , but i toke a bullet for mario! (and sadly more to come)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

the other plunge this month was actually getting a Wii

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=105772

pricey sh^@# , my wallet is falcon pawnch'd

Mario probably got at least 3 one-ups from you!

andremop said:
Mario probably got at least 3 one-ups from you!

well atleast someone was more coin robbed than me, the clerk said that there is one guy that bought the wii with all 8 Mario games and all Sonic games in one go.

damn Mario is a gold digger

Around the Network
Severance said:

Now you are playing with power. NINTENDO POWER!

My wallet took a hit a few months ago its self. I preordered Fragile Dreams Mario Galaxy 2 Sin and Punishment 2 and Are Rise Fantasia. At the same time I was playing catch up and bought Muramasa The Demon Blade, A boy and his Blob and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

Games4Fun said:

My wallet took a hit a few months ago its self. I preordered Fragile Dreams Mario Galaxy 2 Sin and Punishment 2 and Are Rise Fantasia. At the same time I was playing catch up and bought Muramasa The Demon Blade, A boy and his Blob and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

i wanted to get that along with LoZ Twilight Princess but didn't find them they sold out.

Severance said:
Games4Fun said:

i wanted to get that along with LoZ Twilight Princess but didn't find them they sold out.

Did  you tell them to order more? Its a pretty fun game

Games4Fun said:
Severance said:
Games4Fun said:

Did  you tell them to order more? Its a pretty fun game

yes i did , they always order more but for my luck they ran out, whats great about shops in here is that they order little but more different games so that you won't have a case of games staying on shelves and at the same time having every kind of game on sale.