By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2" details!

Hidan, Kakuzu, and Online Play Confirmed for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Xbox Evolved has the first new details on the upcoming Naruto game for PS3 and Xbox 360,

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 confirming a new story arc, characters, and online play.

[source]

Awesome, just make sure to add the characters that were available only as a support characters (Asuma, Hokages...etc)

and more levels

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

The first one was so good, it just put the two DBZ games and the 360 Naruto Games (Ubisoft) to shame. Plus this one has local 4 player!!!!! Naruto as an anime is boring, but until they make a Cowboy Bebop and Akira game, this will do just fine.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I'm very excited for this title, and it still looks so good, I simply can not wait! Online play means I can train up before taking on my friend... the master of Naruto UNS -_-

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I'm very excited for this title, and it still looks so good, I simply can not wait! Online play means I can train up before taking on my friend... the master of Naruto UNS -_-

Have him send me a friend request

I've been looking for a worthy rival (its so lonely at the top)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

If anyone wants an ass kicking just PM me. We should definately do a UNS2 VGCHARTZ tourny!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Sure you want to do that? He's a beast in the button mash I could rival him if they allowed swivel battles but they only allow one type between command, button mash, and swivel battles... thinking about that I hope they change that with the new Naruto UNS... but yeah he's pretty private with his PSN he just likes playing random people, but I may ask if he wants a "challenge" he might go for that then you can feel the pain of Hinata's palms of doom!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
nen-suer said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Sure you want to do that? He's a beast in the button mash I could rival him if they allowed swivel battles but they only allow one type between command, button mash, and swivel battles... thinking about that I hope they change that with the new Naruto UNS... but yeah he's pretty private with his PSN he just likes playing random people, but I may ask if he wants a "challenge" he might go for that then you can feel the pain of Hinata's palms of doom!

oh it ON!! 

I will beat him with all the charcters

That's awesome i'll definitely by this game day one! The screens look amazing just like the previous. I hope all support characters will be fully playable this time cause I'd love to actually play the previous hokages.

Im getting it, I have the first UNS and its beautiful.

Did they fix all of the gripes Twesterm had with the story arc? I really was annoyed by story mode aswel.

4 ≈ One