By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HEAVY RAIN: End of a Journey. Where do you stand?

When is too much too much ? Somebody just give the guy his game, he worked long and hard and truly deserves it.

Around the Network

I'm also going to purchase the game on day one.It was one of my most anticipated titles,and when I played the demo I became even more excited about it.My greatest love in games is good storytelling and I always connect to the character I control.So I guess Heavy Rain has the potential of becoming one of my best games.

I hope it will change the way many people think of videogames.

I've already preorderd it and am waiting to get it. No midnight launch here so I have to wait till tomorrow. I'm intrested in it because of the storyline. The graphics are a plus. I want something I can get lost in and be emotionaly moved by. I hardly find games like that. I was really suprised how much I liked the controls, it sounded weird but it was very easy to walk around. I'll be playing it on easy so I can enjoy the storyline and not get mad at it for being to hard lol. Can't wait to play.

If only I wasn't so damn busy with university. >_> Thankfully, my brother has the game (limited edition), and when he finishes it, he may lend it to me.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

It is going to be delivered to my door tomorrow on day of release for less cost then local taxes.
I can't wait to get home tomorrow from work and see it waiting on my doorstep.

Around the Network

Amazon's preparing to ship mine

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I will not know until tomorrow. That s when it releases for me.

I have it pre-ordered and will be picking it up tonight if there's a midnight release, if not, tomorrow it is, just promise me you wont have an aneurysm or something CGI, just breathe, BREATHE MAN BREATHE!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

I'm interested in trying a new genre. Get tired of playing the same things all the time. Except JRPGs of course!

this game is going to be epic!!! getting it after class tomorrow, i didn't reserve but hopefully its not going to be sold out. and oh yeah, you wanna know my most anticipated game this year? no, not ff13, no not GoW3, no absolutely NOT Halo Reach, no not the next COD, but....Modnation Racers!!!! lol. same way i got excited with LBP. =P

Anyway, Heavy Rain in less than 24 hours, so exciting. =]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions