By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I REALLY , REALLY, REALLY MISS NFG!!!! Come on, Dont You!?!?!?!??!!Vgchatz seems DEAD without her ;-;-;-;

Its all okey-dokey's fault >_<

If you do miss her, type this ' I miss NFG, and  I want her to come back because (type your reason here).' AND THEN I WILL SHOW HER THIS THREAD ON ANOTHER WEBSITE WE TALK ON!

SHE HAS TO COME BACK ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Around the Network

I miss NFG, and I want her to come back because she was my friend!! and she made vgc FUN!!!!!!

Hi invisible29!!!

4 ≈ One

UH HI?

NFG's posts were in my dream last night. i dreamt that she posted more of that weird gay hentai shit and i had to edit her posts.

so i guess that means i miss her too.

:(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

She provided me with my daily dose of "perkiness". Now that she's gone, I have to watch "Care Bears" on youtube to keep me from falling into a deep depression. Bedtime Bear is addicted to beer and morphine. All of the other Care Bears know it, but they do nothing. It's fucking sad.

I don't miss her and it's not Okey's fault :)

d21lewis said:
She provided me with my daily dose of "perkiness". Now that she's gone, I have to watch "Care Bears" on youtube to keep me from falling into a deep depression. Bedtime Bear is addicted to beer and morphine. All of the other Care Bears know it, but they do nothing. It's fucking sad.

have you watched the movie? i think thats on youtube in like 7 parts or summin. you should look it up, there's a lion and a penguin and a bunny who become carebear cousins or something.

maybe your daughter would like it ^__^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Boutros said:

=_=  i hate you

invisible29 said:
Boutros said:

=_=  i hate you

Tell her Happy Birthday from me! :)