Ring Fit Adventure Debuts at the Top of the Japanese Charts - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 23 October 2019 / 2,317 Views
Ring Fit Adventure (NS) has debuted in first on the Japanese charts with sales of 68,497 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending October 20.
Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (NS) debuted in second place with sales of 66,193 units.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 54,067 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 7,362 units, the 3DS sold 1,110 units. The Xbox One sold 142 units and the PlayStation Vita sold 27 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 68,497 (New)
- [NSW] Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Marvelous, 10/17/19) – 66,193 (New)
- [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Square Enix, 09/27/19) – 15,744 (401,907)
- [NSW] Disney Tsum Tsum Festival (Bandai Namco, 10/10/19) – 11,824 (42,174)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 9,020 (970,816)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 8,305 (2,496,564)
- [NSW] Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo, 06/28/19) – 7,964 (669,445)
- [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition (Capcom, 09/06/19) – 7,468 (378,736)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 7,312 (3,302,948)
- [NSW] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition (Spike Chunsoft, 10/17/19) – 7,218 (New)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.