Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate Trailer Introduces Hades - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted 6 days ago / 423 Views
Koei Tecmo has released a new trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate that features playable character Hades.
View it below:
Here is an overview of the game:
- New Characters – Starting with Gaia, new heroes gather from multiple universes to join the fight.
- New Storyline and Sub-Scenarios – The battle has not ended… A new story and ending pursuing the truth of the world has been added. In addition, unique sub-scenarios will be available to reinforce the main story.
- New Mode and Gameplay Experience – New features such as Infinity Mode and the Promotion system have been added. The enhanced gameplay allows players to grow their heroes to their ultimate potential!
- The Ultimate Musou Exhilaration – Sacred Treasures can now be used by other characters allowing players to create unique and powerful teams, and with the new Musou Switch Combo feature the game will reach ultimate heights in exhilaration.
- Improved Playability – Part of the UI and control settings have been improved along with additional features to make gameplay easier.
Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate will launch for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC via Steam in North America and Europe on February 14, 2020. It will first launch in Japan for the PS4 and Switch on December 19.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.